Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (ME&L) experts with proven Energy sector experience based in East Africa.
This opportunity offers one full time, long-term position and various short-term and long-term part-time assignments.
- Applicants must be based in East Africa region
- Minimum of a relevant Master’s Degree
- 5-10+ years relevant professional experience in M&E specifically in the Energy sector
- Knowledge of donor especially USAID funded programs, M&E, reporting requirements
- Expertise of Eastern African energy sector
- Based in East Africa (Ideally based in Kenya or Tanzania, alternatively Ethiopia, Rwanda, Burundi, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Somalia, or Uganda)
This opportunity has expired. Should you with to register on our Consultant database or update your profile, visit our portal.