Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (ME&L) experts with proven Energy sector experience based in East Africa.
This opportunity offers one full time, long-term position and various short-term and long-term part-time assignments.
- Applicants must be based in East Africa region
- Minimum of a relevant Master’s Degree
- 5-10+ years relevant professional experience in M&E specifically in the Energy sector
- Knowledge of donor especially USAID funded programs, M&E, reporting requirements
- Expertise of Eastern African energy sector
- Based in East Africa (Ideally based in Kenya or Tanzania, alternatively Ethiopia, Rwanda, Burundi, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Somalia, or Uganda)
Anticipated start date: mid to late-2018
Expected LOE = Part time or full time four-year contract(s)
Interested? Do you meet the above requirements? Email your CV highlighting the above criteria to email@example.com