Based in the USA or the Caribbean / Central America
Khulisa seeks qualified, experienced candidates to serve in various positions for anticipated USAID Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) opportunities in the Eastern and Southern Caribbean (ESC) / Dominican Republic.
Available positions include senior, short term technical assistance consulting based in Barbados and/or the Dominican Republic and is contingent upon project award to Khulisa.
- Master’s degree in economics, or a related field (PhD preferred)
- At least 10 years of relevant experience specific to the energy sector, preferably renewable energy.
- Expertise conducting market analysis and/or assessment, econometric modeling, cost-risk analysis, data analysis, economic impact analysis, economic model development and/or market forecasting.
- Experience disseminating complex information in an accessible manner to high-level audiences.
- Proficient Spanish/French language skills required. English proficiency required.
- Experience working in the Caribbean required.
- Preferred: Experience with USAID programs.
Please apply with comprehensive CV highlighting experience to email@example.com