18-month consulting opportunity
Khulisa is seeking an M&E Specialist preferably with Russian language fluency and extensive knowledge of operating environments and dynamics in Europe and Eurasian contexts. Experience in civic, voter, and human rights education programming is required for an anticipated evaluation for the US Department of State. This position is contingent upon project award to Khulisa and is a US based position.
- Relevant Master’s Degree in social science, public policy, economics, or a related field and at least 8-10 years of relevant experience, or Bachelor’s degree and 10-12 years of relevant experience
- 5-8 plus years of relevant experience designing and implementing evaluation research, including experience leading an evaluation team.
- Experience evaluating U.S. government or donor funded foreign assistance programs addressing democracy and human rights issues.
- Experience with M&E methodologies, includingbaseline/midline/endline evaluations, impact evaluations, performance evaluations, ex-post evaluations, and conducting quantitative and/or qualitative research
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and/or support quantitative and qualitative data collection and analytical methods to support evaluation design and implementation.
- Strong writing skills and demonstrated ability to prepare and manage the drafting of interim and final reports.
- Experience conducting evaluations in restrictive settings with marginalized populations (required).
- Project experience in Eastern Europe/Eurasia (required)
- Fluency in Russian (required) and/or other language of Eastern Europe/Eurasia.
Application deadline – August 31, 2021
Email your CV highlighting the above criteria to email@example.com
We will only contact shortlisted candidates meeting the above requirements.