Khulisa Management Services is seeking an experienced Health Management Information Systems (HMIS) Officer to conduct Data Quality Assessments (DQAs) for PEPFAR-funded sites in Tanzania.
This is a full-time position for a one-year contract (renewable), based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and is contingent upon project award to Khulisa.
- Degree in Computer science/Health/Statistics or Information technology.
- At least five years’ experience working in HMIS.
- Knowledge of the HIV/AIDS national response to HIV/ AIDS in Tanzania.
- Experience conducting DQAs, ideally with PEPFAR supported programs
- Working knowledge of database and MS-Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Experience managing HMIS data, including generating reports and visuals
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Khulisa is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Khulisa provides market-competitive salaries and employee benefits.
Please apply by 9 November with a comprehensive CV highlighting experience to email@example.com