Khulisa Management Services is seeking an experienced HIV/AIDS Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer to conduct Data Quality Assessments (DQAs) for PEPFAR-funded sites in Tanzania.
This is a full-time position for a one-year contract (renewable), based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and is contingent upon project award to Khulisa.
- Degree in Statistics, Health, Epidemiology or Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E)
- At least five years’ experience in the development, design and implementation of donor funded monitoring and evaluation systems relevant to PEPFAR HIV/AIDS programs.
- Experience in developing M&E frameworks.
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative monitoring, and evaluation methods.
- Knowledge of the HIV/AIDS national response to HIV/ AIDS in Tanzania.
- Experience conducting DQAs, ideally with PEPFAR supported programs
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
Khulisa is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Khulisa provides market-competitive salaries and employee benefits.
Please apply by 9 November with a comprehensive CV highlighting experience to firstname.lastname@example.org