South Africa, Johannesburg – Long term opportunity
Key Skills & experience required:
- MA in Public Health or Nutrition
- 8 – 12 years’ experience in Infant and Young Child Nutrition programming, Evaluation, and Learning in an international context.
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective interventions to reduce childhood stunting in an international context
- Knowledge of research and evaluation methods/approaches in infant and young child nutrition programs.
- Demonstrated experience in quality improvement for project implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to work with host-country governments and stakeholders at national, provincial, and district levels;
- Demonstrated ability to analyze nutrition data and evidence, effectively communicate results, and facilitate learning and action planning to stakeholders at national, provincial, and district level in Africa
- Experience managing project implementation of large-scale projects with diverse stakeholders in an international context.
- Ability to build, motivate, and manage teams to achieve results;
- Experience managing consortium partners for donor-funded programs,
- Able to coordinate various technical experts and ensure alignment in activities
- Able to effectively and dynamically present scientific information to a wide range of audiences, including policy makers and programme managers
- Excellent writing skills required.
- Experience in gender programming highly advantageous
- Experience in southern Africa highly advantageous
Application deadline – 23 November 2018
Interested? Do you meet the above requirements?
Email your CV highlighting the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only contact shortlisted candidates meeting the above requirements and eligible to work in South Africa.