Fluency in Hebrew, Russian and/or Amharic
6 month consulting opportunity in Israel
Candidates should ideally be based in the Middle Eastern Region (especially Israel, Palestine or Jordan), alternatively in the United States
We are seeking a Migration/Humanitarian Assistance Expert for an evaluation of the Humanitarian Migrants to Israel Program (HIM) that is funded by the US Department of State’s Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration (BPRM).
- Relevant Degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience in performing evaluations
- Extensive experience with assisting vulnerable migrants and/or refugees
- Fluency in Hebrew, Russian, and/or Amharic (at least 1)
- Able to provide high-level technical support for research, data analysis, training, capacity building and tool development
- Able to conduct a comprehensive desk review and analysis regarding the integration of migrants in Israel
- Able to conduct a field-based evaluation to inform determining the extent to which migrants in Israel are prepared for long-term integration
- Have an understanding of the mandates/responsibilities of Department of State’s Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration (PRM), and the United Israel Appeal (UIA)
- An understanding of the relevant research and evaluation conducted by other stakeholders on this topic
- Skills in gender and cultural sensitivity
- Available for a short-term consultancy (not full time employment)
This opportunity has expired. Should you with to register on our Consultant database or update your profile, visit our portal.