Seeking Spanish Speaking Program Associates
12-18 month Part time consulting opportunity
Based in the United States
The Program Associate for this Evaluation will be responsible for leading data collection in one country (to be determined), analyzing and reporting results from the data collection, and ensuring that all tasks and deliverables are of high quality and meet their expected deadlines.
Project experience in one or more of the following countries: Costa Rica, Panama, Belize (preferred)
LOE days estimated as 70 days including travel over 18 months
- Participating as a key Evaluation Team member
- Analyzing grant documents
- Participate in the development and finalization of all data collection instruments and protocols, including in both English and Spanish
- Conducting Key Informant Interviews (KIIs)
- Conducting Focus Group Discussions (FGDs)
- Conducting surveys and site observations
- Collecting and analyzing existing and new data
- Report writing and reporting/writing results from data collection tasks.
- Oral presentation of findings to DOS stakeholders
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience in M&E or research assignments, including data collection and analysis (surveys, focus groups, key informant interviews, observational analysis), and report writing.
- Familiarity with M&E concepts and methods
- Field experience in performing evaluations
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and/or support quantitative and qualitative data collection and analytical methods to support evaluation design and implementation
- Project experience in one or more of the following countries: Costa Rica, Panama, Belize (preferred)
- Available for Part time short-term consultancy