Permanent Position in our Johannesburg Office
To start in January/February 2020.
Khulisa Management Services provides monitoring & evaluation, research, learning and data quality assurance services to governments, donors and foundations across the globe. We pride ourselves on our team’s diversity, experience and extensive skills.
- Accounting Diploma or Bachelor of Commerce with experience in bookkeeping/accounting and finance or other relevant degree
- Administration and finance processes relating to working with the donor and development sector, such as USAID practices and requirements an advantage
- 2 to 5 years financial and accounting working experience
- High attention to detail required
- Intermediate to strong Excel skills required
- Strong reconciliation skills required
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks an advantage
- Processing transactions on QuickBooks, including but not limited to loading creditor invoices, expense reimbursement claims, credit card transactions and debit order transactions;
- Capturing and reconciling bank statements;
- Ensuring that journals and related transactions are allocated to the correct ledger accounts;
- Preparing and sourcing all source documentation;
- Drafting Travel Authorisation forms for approval by Project Managers;
- Assisting with Purchase Orders for operational expenses;
- Maintaining a list of accounts payable;
- Gathering all expense claim submissions and supporting documentation for review;
- Processing expense claim reimbursement payments;
- Maintain and manage Petty Cash;
- Monitor office supplies on a monthly basis;
- Assisting in sourcing information for budgets;
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies;
- Assisting with the management of travel and logistics for fieldwork and data collection;
- Keeping monthly schedules for printing and telephone usage up to date;
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Salary negotiable up to R23K depending on skill and experience level.
Email your CV highlighting the above criteria firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 December 2019
We will only contact shortlisted candidates meeting the above requirements and eligible to work in South Africa