Khulisa Management Services, founded in 1993 is a professional services firm providing a range monitoring and evaluation in education, youth development and economic growth as well as health, agriculture, child labour, and democracy and governance.
- Relevant tertiary degree + specialist training essential
- 5 to 10 years in-depth knowledge and relevant experience,
- At least 5 years in a senior management role leading a team
- Expert knowledge of Excel essential
- Responsible to provide quality, timely and verified data and analysis of data to support monitoring and evaluation
- Responsible for sourcing and collating of quality, timely and relevant internal and external data for different programmes.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of:
- how to effectively clean data
- Data mining, including integrating disparate data sets
- how to program in R and how to use R for effective data analysis; alternatively how to program in Python
- statistical analysis, including regression
- auditing of data systems
- Developing data repositories and tools
Do you meet all the above requirements?
Email: Comprehensive CV highlighting the above criteria to email@example.com
We will only contact shortlisted candidates meeting the above requirements