M&E, USAID Program management
Based in the US – Long term opportunity
- MA in Public Health or Nutrition
- 8 to 12 years’ experience in Infant and Young Child Nutrition programming, Evaluation, and Learning in an international context.
- USAID program management experience
Key Skills & experience required:
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective interventions to reduce childhood stunting in an international context.
- Knowledge of research and evaluation methods/approaches in infant and young child nutrition programs.
- Demonstrated experience in quality improvement for project implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to work with host-country governments and stakeholders at national, provincial, and district levels;
- Demonstrated ability to analyze nutrition data and evidence, effectively communicate results, and facilitate learning and action planning to stakeholders at national, provincial, and district level in African environments
- Experience managing project implementation of large-scale projects with diverse stakeholders in an international context.
- Ability to build, motivate, and manage teams to achieve results;
- Experience managing consortium partners for donor-funded programs,
- Able to coordinate various technical experts and ensure alignment in activities.
- Experience in gender programming highly advantageous
- Experience in Southern Africa highly advantageous
Application deadline – 21 September 2018
Interested? Do you meet the above requirements?
Email your CV highlighting the above criteria to email@example.com
We will only contact shortlisted candidates meeting the above requirements.