Full time employment
Liberia – Monrovia
Project objective: To improve the health systems performance and strengthen delivery of primary maternal and child health, family planning and Malaria services in public health facilities operating under the Ministry of Health in Liberia.
Knowledge Management/Strategic Information (KM/SI) position:
- Assist senior management team (COP, DCOP, F&Ops, tech advisors) identify all internal and external project information needs and develop plans for meeting those needs.
- Leads the team in design, development, collection, storage, analysis, dissemination (internal and external where appropriate), and documentation/reporting (internal and external where appropriate) of all STAIP information systems. Would include STAIP KM/SI policies, guidelines, SOPs, databases, branding and marking guides/tools/templates, etc.
- Under the direction of [the senior management team OR Chief of Party], manages project strategic communications and assists MOH and other counterparts to improve their communications.
- Oversees implementation of all of the above activities. Assist with delegation of responsibilities to appropriate team members; training/orienting team members; coordinating strategic communications activities; identifying STTA and LTTA needs;
- Assist to oversee work of STTA/LTTA.
- Ensuring that all internally-generated project data meets quality standards for accuracy, timeliness, reliability, etc., by developing and overseeing data quality assurance activities.
- Directly supports all project reporting and documentation activities (e.g., drafting/prep of quarterly/annual reports, presentations, technical deliverables, etc.).
- Based in Monrovia office.
Interested? Meet the requirements?
Master’s degree and previous USAID experience
5 to 10 years progressive experience in similar positions