Collaborating, Learning, Adapting
USAID/Southern Africa Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning and Knowledge Management IDIQ
Must be resident in South Africa. 5 Year full time opportunity
Purpose of project:
The development of a sound CLA plan and approach enables USAID to integrate learning results into overall Mission management objectives. To support Mission knowledge management approaches, The Platform will aid USAID Southern Africa in making sound resource decisions through the design, development and implementation of a Mission-focused knowledge audit that examines workflow, IT and business process. The knowledge audit should be focused on Southern Africa Country Development Cooperation Strategies (CDCS).
Finally, The Platform will focus on effectively utilizing technology to document, store, share, map, and maintain information on program management best practices, employee and implementing partner resources, after action learning resources, skills development and training.
Skill & experience required:
- Must have experience in Internal Change Management for CLA
- Conduct analyses of organizational culture and time management studies to illuminate opportunities for making advances in CLA and provide a baseline for tracking organizational learning and change.
- Explore and establish working relations with well-known, reputable organizational research and consulting entities for collaboration and sharing of organizational management, learning and performance knowledge (researched and tacit), effectively creating learning program partnerships.
- Strategic communications, including producing publications and organizing public events.
- Learning for adapting functions and tasks, including facilitating regular meetings, compiling lessons learned, sharing relevant information, and documenting processes.
- Stakeholder engagement, including facilitating workshops and stakeholder buy-in activities.
- Business process re-engineering, including assisting in negotiating change management.
- Undergraduate degree or higher related to organizational learning or development assistance, public, business or development administration; knowledge management; political science; economics, etc.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in strategic planning, project design, learning and knowledge management, applying learning to improve development programs and systems change for adaptive management.
- Previous work experience in Southern Africa region.
- Fluency in written and oral English required.
This opportunity has expired. Should you with to register on our Consultant database or update your profile, visit our portal.