Based in North West /Gauteng/Botswana – Fluency in Setswana and English.
Training to commence week of 26 August 2019
Ideally university post-graduate candidates or recent post-graduates such as PhD students (education, languages, etc.).
MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER FOR FIELDWORK
- Masters or PhD required /essential
- Minimum 5 years working experience in education field specifically (FOUNDATION PHASE AND INTERMEDIATE PHASE)
- Minimum 5 years research experience
- Familiarity with electronic data collection
- Ability to facilitate workshops and focus group discussions
- Previous experience with conducting observations
- Advanced report writing capabilities
- Comprehensive understanding of field research ethics
- Experience working in a teacher coaching role
Interested? Do you meet all the above requirements?
Your CV should clearly showcase the above requirements
We will only communicate with shortlisted candidates meeting the above requirements