Seeking a suitable candidate to be fully available for a part-time consultancy with travel in the North West Province. 5 years’ experience developing, implementing, and improving health and safety plans, and procedures in a workplace/fieldwork. This is not a permanent position. Work from mid-August to mid-Nov for total of +/- 39 days.
- Based in North West (preferred)
- Experience working in a primary school environment and with learners (advantageous)
- Fluency in Setswana (preferred)
- Valid driver’s license
- First aid training level 2 (advantageous)
- Fully available for travel in the North West Province:
- North West required. August: 1 week (training fieldworkers) and October: 1 week (training fieldworkers)
- Mid October – mid November: 3-4 weeks (fieldwork).
- Assist with preparing for training and fieldwork.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years’ relevant experience, or 10 years of relevant experience
- Formal occupational health and safety qualification
- Must have demonstrated experience developing, implementing, and improving health and safety plans, programmes and procedures in a workplace
- Experience conducting safety inspections and risk assessments
- Experience investigating workplace accidents
- Conflict management experience
- Experience ensuring compliance and reporting on health and safety regulations (including COVID-19) (advantageous)
Submit CVs highlighting relevant experience to:
firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 June 2020