10 month Part time opportunity
Based in the United States
Khulisa seeks a Program Associate – junior level to support its ongoing evaluation of the U.S Department of State’s Central America Regional Security Initiative (CARSI) .
The incumbent will be responsible for leading in-country data collection, analyzing, writing and reporting results from data collection, liaising with local stakeholders, and ensuring that all tasks and deliverables are of high quality.
We are looking for a self-starter with strong writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
LOE days +/- 45 days including travel over 10 months
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- At least 2+ years of relevant experience in M&E or research assignments, including data collection and analysis (surveys, focus groups, key informant interviews, observational analysis), and report writing.
- Familiarity with M&E concepts and methods
- Field experience in performing evaluations
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and/or support quantitative and qualitative data collection and analytical methods to support evaluation design and implementation
- Project experience in one or more of the following countries: Costa Rica, Panama, Belize (preferred)
- Available for Part time short-term consultancy.
- Participating as a key Evaluation Team member
- Analyzing grant documents
- Participate in the development and finalization of all data collection instruments and protocols
- Conducting Key Informant Interviews (KIIs)
- Conducting Focus Group Discussions (FGDs)
- Conducting surveys and site observations
- Collecting and analyzing existing and new data
- Report writing and reporting/writing results from data collection tasks.
- Oral presentation of findings to DOS stakeholders