Excellent full-time opportunity for mid level professional with a passion for Development, Research and M&E to join our technical team in our Johannesburg office.
Previous experience in International Development required.
- Minimum relevant Master’s degree
- Postgraduate in Monitoring and Evaluation training highly desired or Knowledge and experience of conducting external evaluations
- 3-4 years demonstrated and relevant experience in research and M&E activities
- Experience in Education and / or Early Childhood Development sector highly desired
- Very strong analytical skills – qualitative and quantitative analysis, interpretation and writing
- Demonstrated knowledge of statistics, sampling, and research design is an advantage
- Familiarity with donor-related policies and procedures (USAID, DFID, UN) an advantage
- Excellent writing to meet different audience needs and attention to detail
- Presenting and communication skills
- Proficiency with the full suite of MS Office applications essential
- Project management experience and good administrative skills
- Pro-active self-starter, team player willing to take initiative and go the extra mile
- Fluency in French or Portuguese or African languages an advantage
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and working in a consultancy environment
- Driver’s license, and must be willing and able to travel local and internationally
- Participate and project manage programme evaluations, assessments, data quality audits, etc.
- Develop tools for data collection – e.g. baseline evaluation, other assessments/protocols.
- Collect, capture and analyses of data
- Contribute to quality data management.
- Project management: including administrative duties and logistical project support
- Writing including the preparation of reports, slides and presentations
- Assist with proposal writing
Deadline: To start ASAP. Send applications to: email@example.com
Detailed CV highlighting experience to be submitted with 3 contactable recent referees.
Only shortlisted candidates eligible to work in South Africa will be contacted for an Assessment center