Excellent opportunity for professionals with a passion for International/Social development, education, and monitoring and evaluation. Khulisa seeks a strong, experienced evaluator, capable of managing technical design and implementation, client engagement and teams on various monitoring and evaluation assignments.
This is a full-time position in our Johannesburg office.
- A Master’s degree (in a relevant field, such as education, social sciences, M&E, etc.)
- 3 to 5 years demonstrated experience conducting and leading M&E activities
- such as conducting evaluations, designing/implementing M&E frameworks, developing theories of change, data quality audits, performance assessments, interpretation and analysis of data sets and report writing.
- Qualitative and/or quantitative evaluation skills, including sample design, mixed method designs, data analysis and instrument development
- At least 3 years’ experience managing inter-cultural and multi-sectoral team members
- Fluency in English
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and integrate diverse information from varied sources
- Pro-active self-starter, team player willing to take initiative and go the extra mile
- Willingness to embrace a variety of tasks, including fieldwork, tool (instrument) development, and data analysis
- A driving license and willingness to travel
- A good command of statistics, sampling methodologies, and statistical analysis software such as SPSS, STATA, Epi Info, among others
- Experience managing complex data collection and analysis efforts
- Understanding client-related reporting, policies and procedures (USAID, Foundations, UN, Gov)
- French, Portuguese, and/or African language proficiency
- Manage programme evaluations, assessments, data quality audits, etc.
- Supervise and collect, capture and analyse data and prepare reports
- Develop tools for data collection – e.g. baseline evaluation, other assessments/protocols
- Contribute to data management. Analyse data, prepare and write reports of results
- Lead or contribute to technical components of proposals
- Manage projects and assignments
- Present and disseminate M&E results to diverse audiences effectively
- Facilitate internal and external workshops and events
- Contribute to thought leadership in Khulisa and the sector
Deadline: 30 January 2021. Send CV, cover letter and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org
Khulisa will only be in contact with shortlisted candidates that meet the above requirements for an Assessment centre and Interview. Salary negotiable.