Khulisa is a US small business and holds several evaluation Indefinite Quantity Contracts with various clients
Excellent full-time opportunity for a senior-level professional with a passion for International Development, Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E), research, project management, and new business development to join our technical team in our Washington office.
- Relevant Master’s degree
- 5-10 years’ Monitoring and Evaluation experience with designing and conducting evaluations, assessments, and/or data quality reviews using a wide range of methodologies
- Experience leading teams with associated project and task management skills
- Strong analytical skills – qualitative and quantitative analysis, interpretation, and writing
- Excellent writing skills to meet different audience needs and attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience in M&E technical proposal development
- Proficiency with the full suite of MS Office applications
- Pro-active self-starter, team player willing to take initiative and go the extra mile
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and working in a consultancy environment
- Must be willing and able to travel locally and internationally
- Familiarity with donor-related policies and procedures (USAID, State Department, Foundations, others)
Further skills that would be advantageous:
- Statistics, sampling, and research design
- Fluency in French, Spanish, or Portuguese
- Experience with Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) and Knowledge Management practices
- Lead and manage all elements of impact/program/process evaluations, assessments, data quality reviews, and other key M&E tasks.
- Draft reports, learning briefs, and presentations
- Supervise and mentor evaluation team members
- Lead technical design and approach for selected impact/program/process evaluations, assessments, data quality reviews as part of the New Business team and provide other support such as recruiting team members and drafting LoE and timelines.
- Contribute to Khulisa management and quality assurance processes.
- Participate, and occasionally lead, learning efforts including internal and external learning sessions, blogs and #EvalTuesdayTips.