Khulisa Management Services provides monitoring & evaluation, research, learning and data quality assurance services for governments, donors and foundations across the globe. Our assignments have resulted in policy change, new program design, and increased capacity to make data driven decisions. We pride ourselves on our team’s diversity, experience and extensive skills. We have the following vacancy in our Washington office.
B. Comm or equivalent with minimum of 5 years of accounting and finance experience. Advanced Excel skills essential for this position, including knowledge of USAID, other US government agencies, and other donor policies and procedures.
This position will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Manage and develop detailed and summary budgets including cost proposals;
- Monitor overall project and sub grant financial status;
- tracks contract obligations, level of effort and perform budget/expenditures comparisons;
- Develop annual work plan budgets;
- Assist with formulation & drafting of internal policy documents; manage financial office services such as timesheets, payroll, purchasing, payables & receivables, records control and management reports;
- Manage project accounting, including regular invoicing, client reports, and controlling expenditure to improve project profitability. This will include regular meetings with project managers to advise them of line item red flags and/or savings;
- Liaise with client representatives with respect to compliance reports and budget change order requests; and
- Work closely with financial managers & Senior Executives in Khulisa operations globally.
Ideal candidate is expected to have excellent communication skills and problem-identification/solving capabilities and to be a team player. Salary negotiable dependent on experience and skill. Interested applicants to submit their CV & Cover letter to email@example.com by 25 January 2019.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.