PUBLIC HEALTH DQR EXPERTS
(HIV/AIDS, TB and Malaria)
STTA opportunity in Guinea Bissau
Applicants must be based in West Africa region
(Guinea Bissau, The Gambia, Senegal, Guinea, Sierra Leone, Western Mali, Côte d’Ivoire, or Ghana)
Various short-term part-time consultancy opportunities to perform a targeted Data Quality Review in Guinea Bissau. Suited for Lusophone consultants with proven Data Quality Review and extensive Public Health (HIV/AIDS, TB & Malaria) experience in West Africa.
- Minimum of a relevant Master’s Degree in public health/ nutrition/ epidemiology/ biostatistics/ international development, or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant experience in international public health work (preferably in HIV/AIDS, TB and Malaria)
- Extensive experience with data quality reviews, audits and assessments and other similar large-scale surveys (at least 3 projects/consultancies)
- Excellent analytical, writing and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required; ability to produce high-quality documents/reports in English and Portuguese
- Based in Guinea Bissau (preferably), alternatively applications from The Gambia, Senegal, Guinea, Sierra Leone, Western Mali, Côte d’Ivoire, or Ghana are also encouraged to apply if fluent in Portuguese.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work effectively within tight deadlines
- Experience working with international teams and dealing in a culturally appropriate manner with a range of high-level stakeholders.
- Experience working in West Africa, including Guinea Bissau.
Anticipated start date: mid 2018
Expected LOE = Short-term technical assistance contract
Interested? Do you meet the above requirements?
Email your CV highlighting the above criteria to email@example.com