USAID/Southern Africa Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning and Knowledge Management IDIQ, South Africa
5 YEAR FULL TIME CONSULTANCY OPPORTUNITY
Chief of Party (COP)
Must be resident in South Africa
The goal of this assignment is to provide technical support through Monitoring Services, Evaluation and Assessment Services, Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) Services and Knowledge Management (KM) Services to USAID Missions and activities across Southern Africa.
- Serving as principal responsibility for management of the project and serve as the primary point of contract with USAID/South Africa.
- Providing technical guidance on M&E, CLA and KM activities.
- Supervising and technically guiding short-term and full-time personnel.
- Providing strategic vision and overall leadership; ensuring the provision of timely, high quality services.
- Ensuring timely information on the progress and status of all activities; and ensure compliance and integrity of project operations.
- Conceptualize, deliver, and arrange for the delivery of high quality leadership, M&E and learning interventions for USAID/South Africa, its IPs and other stakeholders.
- Advanced degree in related subject.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in providing technical guidance and oversight to M&E, learning and related activities for USAID-funded programs.
- 5 years of experience in a management position, with at least 3 years of experience managing USG-issued contracts or otherwise demonstrated knowledge of USG Federal Acquisition Requirements.
- 3 years’ experience living and working in developing country environments, preferably Southern Africa.
- Fluency in spoken and written English. Excellent presentation and oral skills, including training.
- Willingness and ability to travel throughout Southern Africa as required.
This position will be based full-time in South Africa. Locally based South African citizens or permanent residents are encouraged to apply.
Anticipated start date: Late 2017 or early in 2018 (to last 5 years)
Interested? Do you meet all the above requirements?
Email: Comprehensive CV highlighting the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only contact short-listed candidates.