The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Services II (EVAL ME II) contract is USAID’s flagship evaluation, monitoring and learning mechanism. Through EVAL ME II, Khulisa will provide evaluations, monitoring and technical support to USAID agency-wide, to missions (and other operating units) and to bureaus.
Khulisa brings our extensive M&E experience and cross-sectoral expertise in health, nutrition, education, energy, governance and democracy. The Khulisa team is augmented by our partners: Abt Associates, CAMRIS International, Cardno Emerging Markets USA, Creative Associates International, The KonTerra Group, and 12 local partners from around the globe.
We look forward to collaborating with our partners under this contract to support USAID for the next seven years.Under this IDIQ, Khulisa is prepared to:
- Conduct performance, development and impact evaluations, using mixed methods
- Deliver monitoring and evaluation training and technical support
- Provide data quality assessments
- Engage and implement Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) practices
- Support performance monitoring
- Synthesize learning and evaluation lessons
For more information on Khulisa’s work under EVAL ME II, please contact Dr. Martha Muco, Senior Vice President Monitoring and Evaluation, U.S. Operations (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ellena Meiring, BD Manager (email@example.com).