USAID/Southern Africa Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning and Knowledge Management IDIQ, South Africa
5 YEAR FULL TIME CONSULTANCY OPPORTUNITY
Lead Learning Expert
Must be resident in South Africa
- Strategic communications, including producing publications and organizing public events.
- Learning for adapting functions and tasks, including facilitating regular meetings, compiling lessons learned, sharing relevant information, and documenting processes.
- Stakeholder engagement, including facilitating workshops and stakeholder buy-in activities.
- Business process re-engineering, including assisting in negotiating change management.
- Facilitating processes and workshops; and learning, collaboration and coordination; producing reflections on the implications of new learning; developing product plans for adapting programs.
- Analyses and assessments, including creating contextual design and diagnostic assessments; thematic literature reviews, feasibility studies and evidence gap maps; systematic reviews and rapid evidence assessments; sectoral and cross cutting assessments and situation assessments.
- Internal change management for CLA, including conducting analyses of organizational culture and time management studies; documenting and disseminate CLA in action best practices and success stories.
- CLA in Country and Regional Development Cooperation Strategies’ implementation, including developing learning agendas; facilitating and assisting with knowledge capture and sharing.
- Coordination and collaboration, incl. establishing working relations entities for collaboration and sharing of organizational management, learning and performance knowledge, creating learning partnerships.
- Ensure that short- and long-term learning team members recruited under this contract are of a high caliber and possess the required technical expertise.
- Undergraduate degree or higher related to organizational learning or development assistance, public, business or development administration; knowledge management; political science; economics, etc.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in strategic planning, project design, learning and knowledge management, applying learning to improve development programs and systems change for adaptive management.
- Previous work experience in Southern Africa region.
- Fluency in written and oral English required.
This position will be based full-time in South Africa. Locally based South African citizens or permanent residents are encouraged to apply.
Anticipated start date: LATE 2017 or early 2018 (to last 5 years)
Interested? Do you meet all the above requirements?
Email: Comprehensive CV highlighting the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only contact short-listed candidates.