Khulisa seeks a qualified, experienced candidate to serve for an anticipated 5-year USAID Monitoring and Evaluation Support for Collaboration, Learning, and Adapting (MESCLA) 2.0 activity in Honduras.
This is a full-time position based in Tegucigalpa, Honduras, and is contingent upon project award to Khulisa.
MESCLA 2.0 will provide USAID/Honduras with project and activity evaluations, performance monitoring, knowledge management, communications, and performance management support services.
Performance Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee performance monitoring of USAID implementation partners, including quality assurance of quarterly reports, building capacity of IPs in performance monitoring, and analyzing performance data for USAID programme managers.
- Lead the design of performance and impact evaluations of citizen security, governance, agriculture/food security or economic growth activities; including designing/overseeing development of sampling plans, survey instruments, and other evaluation materials, and managing data collection.
- Lead analysis of quantitative and/or qualitative M&E data.
- Ensure consistent and transparent quality assurance over all tasks and functions.
- Produce high-quality M&E reports and other deliverables, integrating and clearly interpreting quantitative and qualitative findings.
- Participate in disseminating M&E findings, in print and /or in person, ensuring best practice for data visualization.
- Master’s degree in statistics, social science, public policy, economics, or a related field and at least 8-10 years of relevant experience, or Bachelor’s degree and 10-12 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with performance monitoring of implementation projects, including quality assurance of data collection/reporting processes.
- At least eight (8) years of experience in performing monitoring and evaluation duties, with expertise in developing theories of change, results frameworks, and design and implementation of monitoring and evaluation plans
- Expertise designing and leading rigorous impact evaluations, rapid cycle evaluations, and/or performance evaluations, including conducting quantitative and/or qualitative research in one or more of the following sectors: economic growth, democracy and governance, citizen security and/or agriculture/food security sectors.
- Strong economic, statistics, or econometrics skills preferred, such as experience with detailed, high-level data analysis, sampling, and design and implementation of quantitative household or enterprise surveys in developing country contexts.
- Experience disseminating complex information in an accessible manner to high-level audiences.
- Experience working in Central America required. Experience in Honduras strongly preferred.
- Proficient Spanish language skills required. English proficiency required.
- Honduran Nationals are encouraged to apply.
Please apply with a comprehensive CV highlighting experience to email@example.com.
Application deadline: September 24, 2021