The purpose of this project is to collect data to measure the availability of health products and core diagnostic service delivery level and to verify data quality.
- Based in Burkina Faso, Niger, Liberia and/or Haiti
- Fluent English and French and/ OR English and Country local language
- Previous experience working for The Global Fund
- Expertise in analysis, report and technical writing expertise
- Preferred: Familiarity with the WHO SARA/DQR tool
- 10+ years’ management experience in health, social or financial sector(s)
- Relevant Degree in Public Health, Finance/Accounting, Business Administration or Social Science
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and teams in developing country context
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Expert:
- 7+ years’ experience providing M&E service delivery in the health sector in developing countries
- Relevant degree in Public Health, Medicine, or Epidemiology
- Strong understanding of public health M&E systems
- Thorough knowledge of epidemiology and interventions to at least one of HIV/AIDS, TB, and/or Malaria
- Ability to interpret and analyze performance results of health programs
- Experience analyzing quality of health data and interpreting national service delivery guidelines.
Procurement and Supply Management (PSM) Expert:
- 7 years’ experience managing/advising procurement, supply, and use of health products in developing country context
- Relevant degree in Public Health, Pharmacy, or Medicine
- Demonstrated experience assessing policies, systems, and structures regarding access for pharmaceuticals and other health products, particularly for AIDS, TB, and malaria
- Expertise in procurement of health products and supply chain/logistics management systems
- Prior experience in quantifying and forecasting health product needs in public health programs
- Strong understanding of HIV/AIDS, TB, and malaria market dynamics and global supply chain challenges
- Preferred: Professional training in PSM in public health.
Interested? Do you meet the requirements?
- Master’s degree and previous Global Fund experience?
- 7-10+ years progressive experience in similar positions?
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11 April
We will only contact shortlisted consultants meeting the requirements