The first alumni from Khulisa’s 2019 part-time ten-month M&E training programme graduated last week. Congratulations to Kaley Le Mottee and Egines Mudzingwa for completing all ten modules.
The course enables M&E professionals to:
- Understand the basics of M&E
- Develop a Theory of Change (and Theory of Action)
- Select appropriate useful indicators
- Adhere to ethical standards and data protection
- Develop a M&E Strategy
- Perform data quality and management
- Analyse data
- Conduct data visualisations and interpretation
- Write reports
- Scope evaluations
For more about the Khulisa M&E course visit our website.