Khulisa seeks qualified, experienced candidates to serve in various positions for anticipated USAID Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) opportunities in the Eastern and Southern Caribbean (ESC) / Dominican Republic.
Available positions include part-time short term technical assistance consulting as well as full-time positions based in Barbados and/or the Dominican Republic and is contingent upon project award to Khulisa.
- Master’s degree in statistics, social science, public policy, economics, or a related field.
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experience in Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL)
- Experience with monitoring the performance of implementation projects, including quality assurance of data collection/reporting, data management and reporting, and knowledge management
- Experience working in program monitoring; designing and leading impact evaluations, rapid cycle evaluations, and/or performance evaluations, incl. conducting quantitative and/or qualitative research.
- Technical expertise in one or more of the following sectors: citizen security, youth, climate change and/or environment, HIV/AIDS and/or gender inclusivity.
- Experience in collaboration and learning, including learning agendas and facilitating workshops to review and use data to inform policy and project design and implementation.
- Experience designing and implementing knowledge management systems and disseminating information to targeted audiences.
- Experience with USAID programs/projects highly advantageous.
- Experience working in the Caribbean required.
- Proficient Spanish/French language skills required. English proficiency required.
- Caribbean nationals are encouraged to apply.
- Preferred: Economic, statistics, or econometrics skills (high-level data analysis, sampling, etc.)
Please apply with comprehensive CV highlighting experience to email@example.com