The USAID/Eswatini Client Management Information System (ECMIS) is a three-year technical assistance and capacity building task order that supports the Government of the Kingdom of Eswatini’s (GKoE) to develop, maintain, and use the Client Management Information System (CMIS). The CMIS is currently used by a large number of health facilities.
The project is seeking an experienced Database Administrator.
- Relevant SQL certification / degree
- Minimum 3 years SQL database administration experience or equivalent exposure will also be considered
- 3 years’ experience: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 / 2012 / 2014 /2016 / 2017 with database administration, including installation and troubleshooting issues
- T-SQL Scripting experience
- Database Security
- Monitoring of SQL environment experience and fixing errors
- Backup and recovery experience
- Reporting services, SSIS and Cube experience
- Exposure to advanced SQL technologies advantageous e.g. Replication.
- Experience in Eswatini health care setting preferred
Duties Include, But Not Limited To
- Administer Microsoft SQL Server database environments
- Develop and implements routine procedures (i.e. procedures for retrieving data for standard reporting/BI, data sets, ETL procedures)
- Develop T-SQL Scripting and development on both new and existing functions
- Troubleshoot and resolve server, database and data issues
- Security maintenance of server and database
- Maintenance and monitoring of SQL environment
- Provide debugging assistance to development staff with DBMS
- Monitoring and completion of all DBA related Service desk calls
- Backup setup and monitoring
- Participates in providing on-call support
This is not a permanent position. 12 month Contract.
Interested? Do you meet the above requirements?
Your CV should clearly indicate the above requirements
Closing date: 31 January 2021