Excellent opportunity for a junior person with 3 to 4 years’ experience in International development and proposal environment to join us in our Bethesda office.
The successful candidate will engage in the planning and general management of Monitoring and Evaluation and research projects through writing research reports and proposals, assist with developing research instruments, collecting data, analysing data and preparing and facilitating presentations/workshops;
Having a security clearance or the willingness to obtain one is highly desirable
- Minimum relevant Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant administrative or professional work experience.
- 3 to 4 years relevant professional experience in business development, proposal writing, project co-coordination or research.
- Familiarity with international development or donor-related policies and procedures (USAID, DFID, UN)
- Must be meticulous with high attention to detail.
- Excellent writing, editing, coordination and organizational skills are required.
- Must be a pro-active self-starter and team player able to take initiative and go the extra mile.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and working in a consultancy environment across teams.
- Ability to work well under pressure – independently and as part of a team.
- Fluency in English is required; proficiency in a second language is advantageous.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) essential.
- Front desk to senior manager
- Administration duties of the office
- Assist in project and other research related activities.
- Assist and support with Business development tasks. Co-ordinate and support with proposal development and submission processes.
- Develop, review and coordinate narrative documents and proposal inputs, including setting up templates and performing ongoing quality assurance based on requirements.
- Help maintain BD templates, policies and other process documents.
- Support marketing material development and perform other ad hoc tasks, as needed.
Deadline: 26 March 2021 To start ASAP. Send applications to:email@example.com
Detailed CV highlighting experience to be submitted with 3 contactable recent referees.
Salary dependent on experience and skill. Khulisa is an Affirmative Salary dependent on experience and skill. Khulisa is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Khulisa provides market-competitive salaries and employee benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates eligible to work in the USA will be contacted for an Assessment Center