5 YEAR FULL TIME OPPORTUNITY
Must be resident in South Africa
Familiarity with USG policies essential
- Min 10 years’ experience in providing technical guidance and oversight to M&E, learning and related activities for USAID-funded programs.
- 5 yrs of experience in a management position. At least 3 yrs experience managing USG– issued contracts. Willingness and ability to travel throughout Southern Africa as required.
- MA degree or higher. Professional training in performance monitoring design and implementation.
- 8 yrs experience. Providing technical assistance and undertaking data quality analysis. Performance monitoring plan development and support. Macro and portfolio level monitoring at the intermediate result level. Familiarity with USG policies, related to performance monitoring.
- MA degree or higher. Professional training in evaluation design and methods.
- 8 yrs of experience in design, management, and implementation of evaluations including impact and performance, analyses and assessments, population based surveys, data quality verification
- Excellent data analysis skills statistics and sampling methodologies using SPSS, STATA, & Epi Info.
- 7 yrs’ experience in knowledge management and organizational learning in development.
- Possess in-depth understanding of knowledge management principles and activity design and delivery
- 7 yrs experience in strategic planning, project design, learning and knowledge management.
- Experience in analyses and assessments, including creating contextual design and diagnostic assessments; thematic literature reviews, feasibility studies and evidence gap maps; systematic reviews and rapid evidence assessments; sectoral and cross cutting assessments and situation assessments.